Growth Fuel by MaxGenics Review – Muscle Building Supplement for 2014
Are you trying to gain muscle mass? If so, you’ve no doubt ran into ads for supplements that claim to give you massive muscle gains in minimum time. As scammy as these ads might seem, there is some credible science behind the claims these ads make. Some of them do actually help make your muscles bigger.
But here’s the kicker – 99% of muscle building supplements only give you TEMPORARY gains.
You know that ‘swollen’ feeling your muscles get after a hard workout in the gym? That ‘pump’ that makes your muscles feel bigger, even if it goes away just a couple hours later? This is what most of these muscle building supplements do – they merely enhance this ‘pump’ sensation for a brief period of time.
You see, most muscle building supplements use a ‘nitric oxide enhancer’ as their main ingredient. Nitric oxide causes your blood vessels to open wide, filling your muscles with blood for maximum fullness and pump. Now, there’s nothing wrong with this. In fact, many pro bodybuilders use nitric oxide supplements right before a big show, to make sure their muscles are at maximum size for the cameras and judges.
But if you’re like the rest of us, you’re not looking for temporary gains. You no doubt want to KEEP the muscle you’ve worked so hard to build.
So, with that said, most muscle building supplements on the market are probably not a good option, if you’re looking for more than just a short-lived ‘pump’ that makes you a little bigger for just a few hours.
Which is why we’ve chosen to take a closer look at a promising new product called Natubolic Growth Fuel by MaxGenics.
This supplement does not just focus on enhancing blood flow to muscles for a temporary ‘pump’. Instead, Natubolic Growth Fuel by MaxGenics uses natural ingredients that have been clinically shown to optimize your body’s muscle building hormone levels.
Here’s a bit about these 5 hormones and how Natubolic Growth Fuel by MaxGenics optimizes their levels:
- Testosterone – Fenugreek seed and ZMA enhance your body’s natural testosterone production, for more strength and size.
- Human Growth Hormone – Colostrum boosts your natural production of growth hormone, for increased muscle gains, better recovery between workouts and reduced body fat
- Estrogen – DIM, (found in broccoli and other cruciferous vegetables) reduces estrogen levels, which saves muscle gains while reducing stomach fat and ‘man boobs’
- Insulin – Alpha Lipolic Acid (extracted from dark green veggies) improves insulin sensitivity, allowing insulin to have maximum effect to build muscle and boost energy
- Cortisol – Ashwagandha Root (an herb from India with a 3000 year track record of success) keeps levels of the stress hormone cortisol in check, for shorter recovery times, less soreness, and more permanent, longer lasting muscle gains.
Here’s some more info on Natubolic Growth Fuel by MaxGenics:
- Each batch independently tested by a third-party lab to confirm quality, purity, and potency.
- Unique 5-step approach to optimizing your body for maximum muscle gains
- 100% natural with ingredients that have been rigorously studied and tested
- No harmfull fillers or binding ingredients
- Results guaranteed within 90 days, or your money back.
- Does not focus on temporary, short-term ‘pump’ effect (although it does include some nitric oxide – boosting ingredients)
- Produced in small batches – so it sells out quickly
- Delivered in powder form, not capsules, which can be less convenient for some people
Would We Recommend It?
Natubolic Growth Fuel’s formula is backed by solid science that clearly shows each ingredient’s ability to deliver results. It seems to be one of the best ways to enhance your muscle gains without resorting to dangerous anabolic steroids. Also, with MaxGenics’s strict purity standards and 90 day money back guarantee, giving it a try is easy, safe, and risk-free.
Check out Growth Fuel by MaxGenics.
Growth Fuel by MaxGenics Review, Google+ Author