Doctors and nurses have the best stories, but the juiciest always come from the proctologists and gastroenterologists. For some reason, people have a fascination with sticking random things up their butts. It seems that just about everything you can think of that would fit up there, has already been done. And also many things that you would think can’t fit up there. Here are the ten strangest things removed from people’s asses:
8. Flashlight. I needed some light! It was dark in there!
7. Key. So that’s where I left them!
6. Toy car. It must have just rolled in there! I don’t know how it happened! Ryan Dunn did this for the movie Jackass.
4. Vibrator and Salad Tongs. So this is where we get the term “tossed salad”!
3. Cell phone. Can someone call my phone? I think it must’ve fallen between the couch cushions or something. Oh never mind. I know where it is.
2. Anti-Aircraft Shell. A 50-year old man in Croatia had to seek medical attention when he could not remove an explosive anti-aircraft shell from his ass. Probably a good thing because it sounds like that could cause literal explosive diarrhea. The man was reportedly arrested following the incident for possession of illegal weapons.
1. Rubick’s Cube. Fred Ebullana is an ass-cramming enthusiast. The man claims he can fit just about anything up his butt, but for some sick reason he seems to prefer children’s toys. He’s put an entire Barbie up there as well as a My Little Pony doll. The oddest and most obtuse thing he’s said to have shoved inside him though is a Rubick’s Cube. I guess he got tired of trying to solve it.Google+ Author